Buddhi Yoga in San Diego is committed to providing exceptional classes to the community taught by the area’s best yoga teachers. If you’ve been searching for a studio to practice yoga in, consider Buddhi Yoga in La Jolla.
You can become a member at Buddhi Yoga and enjoy unlimited yoga classes for just $125 per month. Take advantage of student, military and senior discounts that make membership cost just $110. As a member, you’ll enjoy unlimited classes, free membership to online yoga videos at Your buddhi.com, 10% off of Shade Boutique, 15% off Buddhi logowear, and 15% off of all workshops and events.
Class descriptions for San Diego yoga classes include:
– Beginner Flow. The perfect class for those who are new to yoga or want to re-acquaint themselves with the basics. Here you will learn the fundamental aspects of yoga, including breathing and proper alignment in postures. Beginner Flow classes are small in size and offer more individualized instruction.
– Slow Flow. Ideal for beginners or more experienced practitioners who prefer a slower paced class. You’ll flow in and out of poses while taking a strong emphasis on alignment and breath. With Slow Flow, you’ll have more time to settle deeper into the postures, which can help you develop a solid foundation, no matter how long you’ve been practicing!
– Vinyasa Mixed, for all levels of practice. Here you’ll experience dynamic movement and create sequences of postures, all woven together with breath awareness to create heat and release tension. You can consider Vinyasa Mixed to be a sort of meditation in motion, where your body will take on various shapes while your mind remains focused and relaxed.
– Buddhi Yoga’s signature class, Buddhi Flow, combines studio founder Amanda’s ultra-smooth style with co-founder Carolina’s creative and powerful sequencing. Here you’ll gain expert adjustments to your practice and explore variations while you flow through seamless transitions. Buddhi Yoga is open to vinyasa students of all levels.
– Kids Yoga for children ages 3-7, will help them learn poses, breathing and relaxation techniques, allowing them to use their imagination in an enjoyable and non-competitive environment. Certified children’s yoga teacher Roberta Rogers is highly qualified to teach your children yoga.
– Happy Back classes are designed to cultivate optimal spinal health and comfort for those who may be experiencing lower back pain or discomfort. Happy Back can help to alleviate back pain and spinal issues while creating stability and space in the hips and spine.
– Community Class is taught by a different Buddhi teacher every week and costs just $5. This is your chance to introduce a friend to yoga while experiencing a variety of styles.
– And, of course, much, much more!
Buddhi Yoga is the San Diego yoga studio you’ve been looking for. Classes are fun and affordable, with membership that includes a variety of benefits including the online video library and blog resource, discounts for equipment and much more. Stop by BuddhiYogaLJ.com to get started or call the studio at 858-886-7580. San Diego Yoga