Want to teach the hottest class in town? FlowLIFT is an innovative new fitness class that turns you into a strong, lean machine. Get challenged in a whole new way with influences from yoga, pilates, and cardio. FlowLIFT sets itself apart from other sculpt classes by using light ankle and hand weights in moves that challenge your brain. You’ll move through flows packed with lunges, squats, and creative combinations that target the abs, glutes, arms and legs simultaneously. A high-octane mix of hip-hop and dance music fuels the class through a sweaty 45-minute session that leaves students drenched in sweat and sore in all the right places.
Get Certified to Teach Yoga with Weights
In just one day you’ll learn how to teach this fun and effective new workout that your students will love. The FlowLIFT classes at Buddhi Yoga have quickly become some of the most popular and we’ve seen our own bodies transform in just a few months. Sign up now!
One day with 8 contact hours
3 cueing hours
3 practice teaching hours
*cueing and practice teaching can be done online
Saturday, November 5th, 2022 8:30am-5:30pm
Want to do the training in your own time? Online training is ready!
Pre-Requisites (not required)
200-hour Vinyasa Certification
Certified Sculpt Teacher
Regular Price: $375
Early Bird Price: $325 early bird one month prior to training
$18/month Required Online Support to teach the class
All payments are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the certification course you’ve registered for you can apply your payment to any future training or Buddhi Yoga offering.
In this teacher training you will learn:
- The mechanics of safely using ankle and hand weights through a series of vinyasa-style flow sequences.
- The format of the FlowLIFT class and how to customize it every week with simple class plans.
- How to effectively warm up the key body parts to prevent injury.
- The role of music when exercising and how to create playlists to motivate your students.
- Tools to create and teach dynamic classes.
- How to develop the self-confidence and physical strength to inspire your students.
- How to challenge your body and increase endurance.
- How to use concise verbal cues to keep your students properly aligned and engaged.
- Many ways to pack your classes and make more money.
- Marketing techniques for your FlowLIFT classes and how to attract new students.
Benefits of FlowLIFT
- Increase lean muscle mass and reduce fat
- Boost metabolism to burn more calories
- Build core strength
- Increase bone density to prevent osteoporosis
- Improve overall sports performance
- Increase endurance and cardiovascular fitness
- Improve balance and agility